Thursday, January 17, 2013

Free Time

I see and magnify all the badness I experience when I am sad, feeling alone. When I am sad I allow myself to be hurt by the behaviors I knew others were capable of, but refused to believe. When I am feeling alone I want to tell the world what tragedies I have just experienced. Everyday is a constant reminder that those who professed that bad things happen to everyone are, in most cases, the cause of my sadness and heartache.

My heart hurts because I am constantly reminded of the weaknesses of others. Of myself.

Weaknesses that are like stealth weapons used to cause internal mental destruction. A weapon that destroys a victim or two at a time. A weapon that causes the internal forces of others to want to strategically plan and bestow a most severe strike back. Ah, women are a most formidable soldier, yes? We don't like to be played or fucked with. We think twice before we mess with each other because we know what we are capable of.

If you plan to hurt a female, take my advice, keep her busy. Don't give her time to think because if she's spending a lot of time alone, she's probably praying you trip over a curb and break both your damn legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment