Monday, January 28, 2013

Customer Service is Fading Away!

I heard on the radio over and over this morning there weren't enough jobs. Here's the thing, there are jobs, but people aren't applying for them. There is also a need for people to own their own businesses! I have been trying to find a painter, an Avon person, a this and a that for months, but I can't find a reliable anything anymore.

I am getting tired of shopping at the big box stores to look for an eyeliner, or the Moisture Therapy lotion! I want that personal touch now! I want to be treated like a customer, not shop at inflated costs to bag my own groceries. I am not a number. I will not be reduced to a number. Hell, I also want a bag person to walk me to my car and put my items in the trunk.

The whole world, including churches, mosques, synagogues - don't give a
shit if they don't see you anymore. No one but your doctor, anymore, sends a note telling you they miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment