Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013


I normally don’t celebrate Valentines Day.  For many reasons, mostly because it’s a money grabbing day to make men with sweeties and no money feel guilty, and its also a day to make single women who want a sweetie feel even more pathetic than they already do.  But this year is different!!  This year I am doing a lot for my Sweetie!  I am buying my sweetie some new clothes, perfume, and a pair of shoes.  I am fixing a nice dinner and even making dessert.  I might even whip out some candles!  Yep, this year I am celebrating my love every weekend for the rest of the year.  Why, because I am worth it!  I am celebrating the love which is me!!  If one day someone decides to come and participate in the celebrations with me, that will be great, but for now, I celebrate alone.  And I refuse to feel sad or low.  I refuse to make the chocolate and card makers make me feel bad for being alone (for the time being). 

I love me some me, and I plan to show me how much I love me by buying me something nice, and celebrating the love, which is me.  Peace.