Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Equally yoked. Doesn't that mean religion, diet, sense of humor,  etc etc? If not, nothing falls into place. If you just getting together just because the winters are cold and the nights are lonely, then someone's feelings are going to get hurt because you know what's gonna happen. Someone's shoes is gonna end up under another's bed.

Save yourself some times, energy and a lot of heartache. Just wait. It's stress free.  2016 I hear women say it's confusing. I guess. I think it's the same as before. Men should pursue women.  I made the mistake of pursuing a man once in my life. The biggest mistake I ever made and I wish I could go back and erase it. It really messed my life up from that moment on.  I would advise against it.

My friends tell me about singles events and whatnot, but absolutely everyone who knows me knows I hate that sort of thing. So am I doomed to that single life? I was just told I was because I was a hermit. At least my home will be fixed up by the nicest home improvement contractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment